By Ashutosh Tiwari,Parameswar K. Iyer,Vijay Kumar,Hendrik Swart
Advanced Magnetic and OpticalMaterials deals exact updated chapters at the practical optical and magnetic fabrics, engineering of quantum constructions, high-tech magnets, characterization and new applications. It brings jointly leading edge methodologies and methods followed within the study and improvement of the topic and the entire individuals are proven experts within the examine sector. The 14 chapters are equipped in parts:
Part 1: Magnetic Materials
- Magnetic Heterostructures and superconducting order
- Magnetic Antiresonance in nanocomposites
- Magnetic bioactive glass-ceramics for bone therapeutic and hyperthermic remedy of strong tumors
- Magnetic iron oxide nanoparticles
- Magnetic nanomaterial-based anticancer therapy
- Theoretical learn of strained carbon-based nanobelts: Structural, energetical, digital, and magnetic properties
- Room temperature molecular magnets – Modeling and applications
Part 2: Optical Materials
- Advances and way forward for white LED phosphors for solid-state lighting
- Design of luminescent fabrics with “Turn-on/off” reaction for anions and cations
- Recent developments in luminescent fabrics and their power applications
- Strongly restrained quantum dots: Emission restricting, photonic doping, and magneto-optical effects
- Microstructure characterization of a few quantum dots synthesized by means of mechanical alloying
- Advances in useful luminescent fabrics and phosphors
- Development in natural gentle emitting fabrics and their strength applications
Read or Download Advanced Magnetic and Optical Materials (Advanced Material Series) PDF
Similar optical engineering books
Optical Metrology for Fluids, Combustion and Solids is the 1st sensible guide that provides the assemblage of the ideas essential to supply a easy knowing of optical dimension for fluids, combustion, and solids. using mild as a size software has grown over the last 20 years from a narrowly really good job to a mainstay of contemporary learn this present day.
Passive optical community (PON) applied sciences became a massive broadband entry expertise as a result of turning out to be call for for bandwidth-hungry video-on-demand functions. Written through the major researchers and specialists within the box, Passive Optical Networks presents coherent insurance of networking applied sciences, fiber optic transmission applied sciences, in addition to the electronics inquisitive about PON method improvement.
Graph-based illustration of pictures is turning into a favored software because it represents in a compact manner the constitution of a scene to be analyzed and makes it possible for a simple manipulation of sub-parts or of relationships among elements. hence, it truly is conventional to manage different degrees from segmentation to interpretation.
The know-how surrounding the layout and fabrication of optical microresonators has matured to some degree the place there's a want for commercialization. for that reason, there's a desire for equipment study related to extra complicated architectures and extra esoteric working rules. Photonic Microresonator examine and functions explores advances within the fabrication technique that permit nanometer waveguide separations, incredibly soft surfaces necessary to succeed in Q components within the order of 106- 108 and excessive index distinction fabrics.
- Nanoplasmonics, Nano-Optics, Nanocomposites, and Surface Studies: Selected Proceedings of the Second FP7 Conference and the Third International Summer ... 167 (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
- Bonding in Microsystem Technology: 24 (Springer Series in Advanced Microelectronics)
- Lecture Notes on Principles of Plasma Processing
- Industrial Tomography: Systems and Applications (Woodhead Publishing Series in Electronic and Optical Materials)
- Nanophysics, Nanophotonics, Surface Studies, and Applications: Selected Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials ... Ukraine (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
Additional info for Advanced Magnetic and Optical Materials (Advanced Material Series)
Advanced Magnetic and Optical Materials (Advanced Material Series) by Ashutosh Tiwari,Parameswar K. Iyer,Vijay Kumar,Hendrik Swart