By James N. Palmer,Alexander G. Chiu
Improve your surgical outcomes with Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and cranium Base Surgery through James N. Palmer, MD and Alexander G. Chiu, MD. perfect for each otolaryngologist who plays simple or complex rhinologic strategies, this fantastically illustrated atlas takes you step-by-step through endoscopic sinus and cranium base surgical procedures as though the bankruptcy authors have been right there with you within the working room.
- Consult this name in your favourite e-reader with intuitive seek instruments and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks supply speedy moveable entry in your whole library, it doesn't matter what equipment you are utilizing or the place you are located.
- Benefit from the wide wisdom and event of leaders within the field as they stroll you thru endoscopic ways to persistent sinus ailment, nasal polyps, pituitary tumors, cerebrospinal fluid leaks, sinonasal tumors, and masses more.
- Employ state of the art recommendations on your practice, from septoplasty and sphenoethmoidectomy to prolonged frontal sinus techniques, endoscopic craniofacial resections, balloon dilation, and intricate cranium base reconstructions.
- Visualize each step of every procedure because of high-definition, intraoperative endoscopic pictures paired with certain, categorized anatomic illustrations.
- Achieve optimum sufferer care prior to, in the course of, and after surgery with specific details on proper anatomy and surgical symptoms, instrumentation, strength pitfalls, and post-operative considerations.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery PDF
Similar medical reference books
Immunoassays are one of the strongest and delicate applied sciences now on hand for sufferer analysis and tracking. This e-book is an fundamental advisor to info at the conception and perform of immunoassays. It discusses the medical foundation of those applied sciences in a logical, equipped, and heuristic demeanour and offers protocols for particular assays.
Implant and equipment brands are more and more dealing with the problem of proving that their items are secure and biocompatible, and they will practice as anticipated. Biocompatibility and function of clinical units offers a necessary consultant to the functionality research of those very important units.
The 12 months publication of Orthopedics brings you abstracts of the articles that mentioned the year's leap forward advancements in orthopedics, conscientiously chosen from greater than three hundred journals all over the world. professional commentaries assessment the medical value of every article and talk about its program on your perform.
This crucial topic to Otolaryngologists on listening to Loss in young ones is edited via best physicians and academicians Dr. Bradley Kesser and Dr. Margaret Kenna. subject matters during this factor at the country of paintings of diagnosing and coping with pediatric listening to loss comprise: Audiometric assessment of kids with listening to loss; Taking the heritage and actual examination of the kid with listening to loss; Radiographic overview of youngsters with listening to loss; received listening to Loss in youngsters and Laboratory assessment of youngsters with listening to loss; administration of kids with non-atretic conductive listening to loss; administration of youngsters with congenital aural atresia; Diagnostic assessment of kids with sensorineural listening to loss; administration of youngsters with light, reasonable, and moderate-severe SNHL; administration of youngsters with critical, severe-profound, and profound SNHL; administration of kids with unilateral listening to loss; Auditory Neuropathy/Dyssynchrony ailment; Genetics of listening to Loss – Syndromic; Genetics of listening to Loss – Nonsyndromic; Psychosocial elements of listening to loss in kids; Speech and Auditory-Verbal remedy; at the horizon - cochlear implant know-how; Auditory brainstem implants; at the far away horizon - clinical treatment for SNHL; Early perform issues for Pediatric listening to Loss.
Additional info for Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery
Atlas of Endoscopic Sinus and Skull Base Surgery by James N. Palmer,Alexander G. Chiu